Monday, December 5, 2011

:: ♥ masquarade night ♥ ::

hye bloggers.
03122011
2000h
Ballroom Hotel Sri Petaling
Kuala Lumpur

take note oke!
the best nite forever :)
i enjoyed myself

pictures can tell everything :)


ladies night 2011
for ladies only taw!
thats the best
:)

ice carving 
awas! ais mencair..
haha

nak pose lebih cket bley tak?

theme : masquarade 
wajib ad mask taw..
that's my mask!

snap one pic for me !
thanks to all
 ♥

she my best fren!
tunku sherin reina tunku ibrahim 
 ♥ 

registration!

credit to my bff
 ♥ this pic very much!





suka sangat gambar ni 
you understand me lah sherin!

nice mask!
they are so0 beutiful
 ♥


sebenarnya nak tunjukk heels tue!
auto malan tu i jadi tinggi taw :)




unique one!
nice 
 ♥

my bff also!
nur farhana sabari
i like ur style
 ♥


 
macam-macam ad!
everyone happy with their clothes
 ♥


nice one!
 ♥

she's like a teacher!
but she's doctor to be taw :)
 ♥

i love both of you!
 ♥

we are always together :)
 ♥

sama tinggi taw 
:)

jangan pandang sebelah mata taw!

entrance


















 my bodyguard
:)

 i like that mask!!
very simple one :)


seriously i love this pic
 ♥ ♥ ♥

sekian untuk entry bergambar ini.
kalau suka like taw!
 ♥
sayang you all
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment